Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Tuesday Mornings...

I'm beginning to dread them. Since I don't work Mondays anymore, Mondays are beginning to feel alot like Sundays and Tuesdays are turning into Mondays. I woke up at 4am this morning randomly, fell back asleep and what time did i wake back up? 9:40am kids. Yes...I'm scheduled to clock in at 9am...and what am I doing right now? On here yapping my gums...So I made a decision to go in at 11am. I still have not yet managed to make a move and the more I look at my bed, the closer I am to just falling back asleep.



20 MINUTES LATER , GETTING READY FOR WORK...

hmm...let's throw on some kicks today.

had to dig hard in the shoe closet for these...


Flights from '92? Sure, why not...Haven't worn these babies in a while.

Testing...

nice...

Guess all things do come to an end...and I guess that means I'm not flying into work today. *sighs*




btw...my brother from another mother...

HAPPY 23RD BIRTHDAY MEHDI!!!

23 & ready to air these cats out like jordan...minus the shades {JOKE}

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

take your ass to work chump

Anonymous said...

ayy ryn ! elise told me u had the blog up so i'm just now tuning in.
I thought it was gonna be loaded with stuff on here already but i see you guys are slowly working in on it.
i gotta get up on blog
hehe

lmao @ this post.
ditto on the waking up for work bullshit and :( at your kicks.