Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Deep Thoughts...

While scoping out my homeboy's notebook ( btw he is an english professor), I came across this and it well...caught the eye. Figured I'd share it with you all. It reads as follows:

"What keeps me from being able to get my thoughts on paper is often just and unjust wars. When is propaganda avoidable, what does propaganda mean? What do i mean? Who am i? Am I a nice person or am I truly equipped to deal with life...Am I passing amongst true academics falsely pretending to be educated? Is it too late to turn it all around?...rewrite my life? I am a known unknown everywhere and nowhere. Will I be forgotten as I leave the room? What would i be remembered for..."





...BTW i have a word or two of my own to drop.

Don't roll out with broke bitches...by any means...if you're going to ball out, ball out forreal , and bring your own $$$ to ball out. I'm not on that -slide you a 50 for your meal. Get real...

Fortunately I'm smart enough not to associate myself with cheap tricks.