Monday, December 10, 2007

Day Off...

As much as I like to complain about working 7 days a week, I just want this day to be over with. My day off has been pretty sucky. (Not to mention the weather outside) I seriously woke up without a clue of what to do. Working everyday, and you finally get a day off ? Trust me, you would'nt know what the hell to do with yourself either.


So i came to a conclusion; why not treat myself today.
Pay some bills, tear up the mall, get the hair & nails did.


( May I add it has been a decade since I last visited my favorite nailshop for some sick designed tips.)






Yes...I know the pictures are a tad bit blurry, thanks to the 'piece of crap' camera I own. (Hint: could definitely use a new one for x-mas)...Anyway, I was going for the gold on black look & I absolutely love the result! I am so getting this design again. I happened to walk out of my house with the lovely Marilyn Monroe on my finger and it gave me some inspiration. For those who are curious to know & I know alot of you are, the ring is made out of a beer cap . (YES) A beer cap. Yep, you can be glam and cheap at the same time.



email for a hookup.

No comments: